In September 2018 Alabama State University needed a new design for their website that was user friendly to students, existing students and parents and a site that was scalable and could handle the amount of traffic visiting the site. Diversified Technologies LLC proposed Drupal Content Management System to be implemented.
Web Design and Development
• Extensive, daily web support and content Editing for marketing departments including adding banners, posting news, posting events, updating web pages, and adding re-directs.
• Web Enhancements for various departments that extend outside of the basic edits including adding social media, adding events, and setting up and redesign menus.
• Redesigning landing pages for Various departments to address SACS and accreditation concerns.
• Updating links and adding re-directs as directed.
• Posting and deleting procurement bids, RFP and RFQ’s.
• Additional training for all departments, web managers, content mangers on Drupal web site content editing.
• Creating and adding new web pages as requested.
• Creating new fillable forms for various departments to be presented on the website.
• Provide complete knowledge transfer for content approval moderation and content editing.
• Customized functionality for various departments.
• Support the stand-alone Contributor Relation Investment module for accounting.
• Provide continuous support for the IT department as requested.