DT developed a comprehensive usability analysis of the current site targeting the intended audiences and conducted a requirements analysis for each group. DT identified and mapped the City’s stakeholders and their information needs using qualitative and quantitative research. DT developed an intuitive, engaging state-of-the-art solution based on Drupal. We hosted the solution on a worldclass cloud infrastructure in partnership with Pantheon. We assured the City >99.9% of system availability with multi-level redundancies. DT presented a comprehensive Quality Management Plan to the City. The plan defined the acceptable level of quality, which shall be typically based on the inputs provided by the County and describe how the project will ensure this level of quality in its deliverables and work processes.
. • Develop and design a website with the technology to support online services, high- quality videos, and integrated social media tools. Creating an intuitive, user-friendly, accessible, and responsive website design while complying to ADA/508 accessibility guidelines
• Creating a Visual appeal, but also user-friendly website with the WYSIWYG concept.
• Developing a robust CMS with high availability, centered around ease- of-use, flexibility, and stability.
• Leveraging best-of-breed technologies and industry best practices for fast loading and rendering of contents.
• Integrating the CMS with the City's in-house applications such as GIS applications as well as exposing standard web interfaces for connecting to other 3rd party applications in future.
• Developing outreach capabilities such as blogging, event calendar, public request management, miscellaneous forms, newsletters, notifications, social media integration etc.
• Hosting the solution on a secure platform with ability to handle network vulnerabilities such as intrusion and DDOS attacks.
• Migrating data from current website/CMS to new CMS.
• Providing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for all pages and SEO adjustments as needed for existing site content as well as providing guidance on SEO policies for content created in the future after site launch.
• Training of all staff
• Providing ongoing services to maintain the CMS that may include live support during business hours and 24x7 support to an online repository for training videos and support materials