Alabama State University was in need of a new ERP solution for the university. Diversified Technologies was selected to assist them implement this proposed solution. We preformed the following tasks:
The application within PeopleSoft Campus Solutions that is used to track the requirements and policies that a student must satisfy in order to graduate.
The application determines what requirements are still outstanding. Using data specified on PeopleSoft Student Records pages and requirements entered on Academic Advisement pages, this application automatically tracks a student’s degree progress.
Capture student recruiting information and analyze recruiting activities.
Tailor the admissions system according to school’s requirements and practices.
Set enrollment targets, track progress toward recruiting efforts, and analyze admissions decisions and
Designed names, addresses, and other basic elements in Campus Community for consistent use by all Campus
Solutions applications and throughout all business processes across your institution. These design decisions provide the framework for creating all people and organization records in your database.
• Receive and track financial aid applications.
• Design cost of attendance assessment by defining budget categories, items, and formulas.
• Manage need analysis, packaging, disbursement, and loan processing.
• Process origination and disbursement for FFELP, Direct Loan, and Pell Grant programs.
• Calculate federal Pell awards.
• Use award plans to automatically package students.
• Match financial aid sources to eligible students.
• Modify financial aid notification letters.
• Maintain federal compliance with annual regulatory updates for ISIR, Pell, Direct Loan, FISAP, and
other federal updates.
• Post financial aid to student accounts.
• Provide students with self-service access to view, accept, and decline awards.
• Manage student work-study programs
• Calculate fees and tuition.
• Maintain customer account information.
• Create bills.
• Establish payment plans.
• Refund tuition and fees.
• Perform cashiering.
• Process collections.
• Interact with your general ledger system.
• Set up and print tax forms
• Repeat Checking: Enables you to manage students’ repeat coursework.
• Course Catalog: Enables you to set up courses.
• Enrollment Requisites: Enables you to set up requisite groups, equivalencies, and course lists.
• Schedule of Classes: Enables you to schedule classes, search for facilities, and roll the schedule from
term to term.
• Instructor Workload: Enables you to update, track, and report workload hours for individuals.
• Program Activation and Management: Enables you to activate students into academic programs and
maintain their academic program, plan, and subplan data.
Campus Self Service
Role-based and function-based self-service functionality that enable you to provide users with self-service access to information and transactions over the internet.
Contributor Relations Overview
Contributor Relations enables you to enter, track, and maintain biographic and demographic information
about your constituents, as well as create and monitor comprehensive strategic and cultivation activity
plans for prospects. For all prospects in the system, you can create, manage, and evaluate fund-raising
efforts such as campaign initiatives, membership programs, and volunteer activities.